Music Monday - Rhythm Heaven




~STRUCK BY THE RAIN~

Love has a cruel sense of fun, never plays by the rules
It spins us both on our heads, turns us both into fools
And leaves me on my own with tear stained eyes
Oh what can I do?

They say that losing at love, breaking your heart
It only makes you look even more beautiful
I don't believe it's true but I see you and what can I do?
Uh uh uh uh-uh!
I wish that we could be close,
Close enough to use our real names for once
And you would say to me " Oh I love you sooo!",
You say you won't let me go
Oh yeah!

Rain falls on me, and now I'm walkin' away
Tell me, do you find me more beautiful now?
I'm not the kind to let you watch as I cry
So I've got to leave, I've got to forget you!
And so I hide myself away from the world
Leave behind the sorrow of a sad little girl
I thought that I had finally won at the game
You told me it just was for fun
I suppose that I was too young.

0 comments:

Post a Comment