Music Monday - Mega Man OC Remixes

It's no mystery that I a) love the Mega Man series and b) the music of the Mega Man series. Although I'm something of a purist when it comes to the classic soundtrack, the following remixes do a great job of bringing a lot of new character to the classic 8-bit NES tunes.



Needles
Remixed from Needle Man's Stage Theme, Mega Man 3


Crystal Potion
Remixed from Gemini Man's Stage Theme, Mega Man 3


Odyssey Beyond the Falls
Remixed from Centaur Man's Stage Theme, Mega Man 6



I really gotta hand it to these guys. Remixing a classic soundtrack is something that I've always lacked the confidence to do. Who knows, maybe one of these days I'll submit a remix for Ring Man's stage, or something from Actraiser! Well, I could always just show it off here instead...

You can always catch more awesome video game soundtrack remixes over at OC Remixes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment