Revolver Games Team Blog
Bijouxred Prologue and for Fun Concepts
character sketches I've been working on, more to come as i keep polishing out designs.
2 comments:
Rene
|
December 14, 2011 at 8:31 PM
:O is the blond Sunny?
Michal
|
December 14, 2011 at 9:40 PM
yup!
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
March 2013
(1)
January 2012
(1)
December 2011
(2)
November 2011
(2)
October 2011
(7)
September 2011
(6)
August 2011
(5)
July 2011
(4)
June 2011
(12)
May 2011
(19)
Popular Posts
30 Days of Video Games Day 4 - Your Guilty Pleasure Game
In contrast to Day 3, I don't really think the below needs an explanation. The funny thing about this game is that it's ... kinda no...
Bijoux Red Demo Video - Combat Overview
A brief overview of combat in Bijoux Red. This video was taken from a demo build that's currently unfinished. Thankfully, the new UI is ...
Sort of New, Sort of Old
As a first post to kick off our Revolver Games blog, I thought it might be fun to revisit something new ... that is also sort of old. What i...
30 Days of Video Games Day 5 - Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)
Here are two guys. They're both kind of self-righteous, and they're both extremely passionate about their goals. Of course, one come...
Music Monday - Professor Layton
So I'm taking a small break from working on our pieces for the December 1st Thank You For Playing art show at the Living Arts Centre. I ...
Labels
30 days of video games
(9)
Fan Art
(9)
revolver games
(10)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
2 comments:
:O is the blond Sunny?
yup!
Post a Comment