WIP - desire demon

I've been working on this through out the week whenever i got sick of flash and toonboom i opened up photoshop and continued chipping away... i say that because i feel like a Sculpter then a Painter i work mainly in grayscale and colorize after completion I use the brushes in photoshop especially the mixer brushes to blend, warp and scratch until i create what i have in mind... so far it's been working nicely for me.

I am still not finished i wanted to complete her like this and add extra details afterwards turning her into a character based of a desire demon from dragon age. So the thing i will be doing next is the Horns and skin textures... it's actually not much so ill be showing off the final next week. After this piece i'm going to work on something more simple to take a break but still applying some of the things i learned since I've been doing these pieces.

5 comments:

Unknown | May 23, 2011 at 3:51 PM

I have a model I need to show you. Lol.

Michal | May 23, 2011 at 4:27 PM

a model? like from warhammer?

Unknown | May 23, 2011 at 4:37 PM

At first I was a little confused because desire demons have different details, no hair, black sclera, white pupils , etc.
Then I read it was just based off a DA desire demon. Makes sense.

I like it. The hand looks good. The ear looks great. Translucent.

Rene | May 24, 2011 at 12:21 AM

this reminds me of an actress. i can't recall whom. are you planning on colourizing this?

Michal | May 24, 2011 at 5:12 PM

yup for next week

Post a Comment