Megaman Tribute Artwork


This was my submission for Udon's Megamen Tribute book I wasn't accepted but i believe it's because of the cross over or that i have no +rep points in that community Perhaps they thought it just sucked. In the end it doesn't matter i really enjoyed doing this and it was originally inspired by a dream i had. In the dream the story took place in the year 2,000,000,000,0XX yeah pretty weird The original Megaman returns but he is infused with the spirit(ELF) of X... The female Zero was Roll but had Zero's ELF in her though she had Zero's physical appearance. Beyond this I can't recall anything more from the dream.

enjoy

3 comments:

Rene | May 18, 2011 at 12:12 PM

Hahahaha, I love your explanation of the story behind this.

Dice | May 20, 2011 at 11:45 AM

I love the colouring here, amazing work! But, sadly, I'm guessing Zero's boobs were a reason to deny the work (a shame still).

Michal | May 20, 2011 at 2:08 PM

100% sure that was the reason actually... no crossovers.

Post a Comment