Music Monday - 'Pocket Full of Quarters'

Yeah, I've been playing a lot of Street Fighter III (Or more precisely, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Fight For The Future - Online Edition, because Japanese fighting games should never have easy names!)

Capcom made a smart move by giving us a more hip-hop/jazz inspired soundtrack for this game. At this point, they were certainly succeeding in giving each of their Street Fighter games a distinct and compelling direction musically. Revisiting all these tracks via the PS3 and 360's online edition remake has been an absolute musical paradise. Some of the remixes are pretty great too! That new menu song? Love it.



The Longshoreman
Brazil - Sean & Oro Stage


Beats in my Head
Kenya - Elena Stage


Jazzy NYC '99
America - Ken & Alex Stage


I'm always generally pretty wary when it comes to remixes, but the Online Edition of 3rd Strike includes some of my favourites. Because I absolutely just had to point it out, this is what I have set to my Menu Theme at the moment!



The Longshoreman (Online Edition Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment